Redefining the Business
Digital technologies have given rise to the possibility of completely reimagining the way business processes can work to bring the enterprise and its services to the customer. Digital transformations result in having internal systems seamlessly align with and become part of the online world that the customer is in, and engages with. They also involve the convergence of many types of technologies such as cloud, mobility, analytics and automation, and security to bring together the functions and outputs of many systems and functions from across a bank or insurance company to a more meaningful and informative experience for the customer.
Some of the digital transformation opportunities that banks, insurance and financial services companies have embarked on involve
- Redefining the customer’s user experience
- Multi-channel customer service
- New payment models and mechanisms in partnership with specialised FinTech startups
- Utilisation of the cloud to improve pervasiveness and availability while lowering costs
- Improved security in transacting across devices and channels
- Use cases that rely on IoT and AI to personalise pricing, improve front-office interaction, and manage operational risk better
Sciente Consulting brings the right skills and talent to complement its clients’ efforts in achieving their transformations. Our business technologists bring in a blend of domain and business knowledge with an appropriately deep technology understanding that supports the entire lifecycle of digital transformation, from reimagining to implementation.