7 December 2022
Be part of one of Singapore's leading insurance companies in the Risk Management team as a Data Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field (Finance, Statistics, Business Analysis, Computer Science);
- Good hands-on experience in SQL and Python programming;
- Good experience in data management process, Relational Database design and lifecycle;
- Good exposure to ETL and Data Integration tools (e.g. SQL);
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in financial industry or financial risk management assignments;
- Knowledge of derivative products and market risk models.
- Develop and enhance an in-house investment risk systems with a team;
- Design and build production ETL data pipeline from ingestion to consumption;
- Cleanse and verify suitable data to be use for data analytics projects;
- Perform scripting to streamline and improve processes related to the flow of data and integration with other platforms.
- Assist with automating market risk analysis and reports;
- Assist with financial risk management;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Brandon Koh Kim Leong at email@example.com quoting the job title.