5 December 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with financial reporting experience to contribute in the banking domain.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience working in financial-related scope;
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and Excel;
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and system processes in problem analysis;
- Hands-on in the management of projects and reports;
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills;
- Excellent communication, collaboration, multitasking and time management skills.
- Experience in Audit and Big 4 would be an advantage.
- Monitor, report and oversee overall Platform Built portfolio;
- Financial, Headcount and Vendor Management;
- Assist and guide PM to initiate new project while track actual spending of project budget;
- Analyse all data and project deliverables and ensure it meets requirements;
- Ensure actuals and forecast are correctly assessed;
- Carry out corrective actions according to Singapore Financial Reporting Standard (FRS);
- Liaise with central team for alignment of bank reporting;
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all dashboards and management reporting;
- Assist and recommend required improvements.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Intan Nurazrin Binti Mohd Hanafiah at email@example.com quoting the job title.