1 December 2022
We are hiring for enthusiastic Java Professionals to be part of our growing team in Malaysia.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years in application development using Java / J2EE;
- Solid experience Spring Boot, Spring MVC, IOC, Spring batch, Microservices architecture, JPA/Hibernate, Docker;
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines is a plus;
- Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus;
- Working experience with code quality and best practices tools;
- Experience with SQL Server or any other database;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Knowledge in Insurance or Banking domain.
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance, and system support of the existing in-house Distribution Management related systems;
- Analyze, design and develop mission critical business applications along with documentation;
- Put together workflow, help develop technical specifications and conduct feasibilities studies;
- Hands-on with coding and participate in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications;
- Support system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Maintain good communication and coordination with team members and users;
- Perform systems administration and daily IT operation tasks;
- Engage in the Agile Development Life Cycle;
- Deliver the solution using CI/CD pipeline.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.