1 December 2022
Inviting a driven individual to work as a Project Management Office Analyst.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of experience in supporting the end-to-end process of the project life cycle;
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), JIRA, and Confluence;
- Self-Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills to manage all stakeholders, vendors, and internal teams.
- Knowledge of the banking or financial domain;
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Prepare and lead exploration sessions with product managers, finance, operation teams, delivery teams – collate, rationalise stakeholders’ inputs and know when to bring domain expertise into the discussions;
- Build strong partnership across business, finance, operations, teams as they are the key stakeholders for the use and validation of the business events for GL postings, processing and settlements;
- Build financial models for various scenarios, analyse spreadsheet and communicate performance between business, finance, marketing and analytics teams;
- Streamline and consolidate manual reports and functions.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.